From: ozmoss@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozm...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Nemtsev
Sent: Tuesday, 14 July 2009 10:02 AM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: RE: 2010 sneak peak

SharePoint Community became crazy about this "sneak view", everybody is
tweeting the same thing :),  but nobody published any overview of what is
really new from the business perspective

What SharePoint 2010 solved and brings new - no single world.

Nobody published any SDK overview (I tired to tweet about new method in SDK
via @laflour but need more time)

It reminds me a "Tweek" person from South Park - exited, but no value :)

Michael Nemtsev
Readify | Microsoft MVP

http://msmvps.org/blogs/laflour

T: 0424 184 978 | E:  <mailto:michael.nemt...@readify.net>