From: ozmoss@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozm...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Power, Karl
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 5:44 AM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: Upgrading Farm to .NET Framework 3.5

Hi Folks,

We need to upgrade our MOSS 2007 farm (3 WFEs) to NET Framework 3.5 SP1.  I
can't find much documentation on the install procedure.  Is there a particular
order that the framework must be installed (like when installing service packs)
on the servers.  Have any of you guys encountered any pitfalls when you
upgraded?  Any info would be greatly appreciated,

Rgds,

KP

Karl Power
Glanbia Business Services
Glanbia Plc
Tel:  +353 (0) 56 883 6016
Email:  kpo...@glanbia.ie<mailto:kpo...@glanbia.ie>
Click here to join MS Live Meeting
Session<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/btconferencing3>

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited.
Any views and opinions expressed are those of the individual author/sender and
are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Glanbia plc or any associated or
related company.
This message has been scanned for all known viruses.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Glanbia plc is registered in Ireland as a public limited company.
Registered Office: Glanbia House, Kilkenny.
Company Number: 129933