You also didn't mention (the the groups benefit we are troubleshooting over
MSN), that hitting the webservice with the browser lists all the methods
just fine whether on the server locally or from the same client.

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Tommy Segoro
Sent: Thursday, 19 November 2009 4:21 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: Help..InfoPath and UserProfileService

Hi everyone,

I've run Proc Mon and no access denied there L

Client has added the URLs as Trusted sites since ages ago.

I've turned off proxy and still no luck. I even give EVERYONE access to 12
folder and sub-folders/files and still no luck...

I even tried to  turn on Failure logon audit on client and yet no error
message there...

I'm going crazy here..I really can't check anything else. The only thing
that I suspect is a corrupted IIS meta base or something.

Hmphh...

Tommy