Hi Paul,

Currently I am not rolling them up, I am using Kwizcom's Calendar Plus
mini calendars to display booking calendars for all the department cars
in one page. So say for finance, they have their own document centre
site for their cars (a sub site of cars) in which each car has a
calendar. Then on the entry page for that site are mini calendars for
every car, so a user can scroll down the page to find a car that is
available that day quickly (without going to each calendar separately).

I figured "rolling up" calendars would work to well for a user being
able to just quickly see what car was available....would I be wrong?

I'm finding that having multiple mini calendars on a page can really
slow its loading time, especially if a user has an older PC. So the main
purpose of creating a query tool, was to more readily display to a user
which cars are available on a specified time / date range.

That being said; I'm open to alternative solutions that might also solve
my problem :-)

Cheers,

Ken Thompson

IT Support - Systems Administrator