From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Nigel Hertz
Sent: Monday, 6 September 2010 3:33 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Anchor tag weirdness

Hey all

A rather strange and irritating 'situation' has just been brought to my
attention, concerning anchor tags.

We've got a number of long pages broken up into different sections, and use
anchor tags to navigate through them. We've never had an issue with them
previously, until today.

For some reason, when we create an anchor tag now, the system decides to add
its own info into the url, namely
"FULL-SERVER-PATH/ProcedureManualChaper1-Management.aspx?AuthoringError=AlreadyCheckedOut#2.3"

The "#2.3" is what we put in - the rest appears of its own accord. I've tried
putting anchors in different pages across the site, across teamsites, using
both the 'content editor web part' and the 'telerik rad editor' with the same
results (except the CEWP adds some extra detail)

I've also checked on our extranet which is in a completely different network
zone with different servers, and see the same thing.

Has anyone seen this previously?

*Please ensure that you log all issues or requests with the IT Service Centre.
When logging calls, please include a detailed description of the problem.*

Nigel Hertz

Software Developer | Information Technology
Stockland
Level 25 | 133 Castlereagh Street | Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9035 2617 | F: 02 8988 2617