Thanks Paul

How can I reset 'This Site:' search when all others search options return
results?

There are some event log errors I'm looking into as well...

Cheers

>>> "Chris Denniss" <cdenn...@nsccahs.health.nsw.gov.au> 23/11/2010 8:58 am >>>

It returns no results:

No results matching your search were found.
Check your spelling. Are the words in your query spelled correctly?
Try using synonyms. Maybe what you're looking for uses slightly different words.
Make your search more general. Try more general terms in place of specific ones.
Try your search in a different scope. Different scopes can have different
results.

Though All Sites and custom scope return and display results fine.

>>> Paul Noone <paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au> 23/11/2010 8:46 am >>>
This Site and This List are WSS scopes. They cannot be configured.

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean you can't see it or that it returns
no results?

Regards,

Paul

--