Hi guys,

The My Site webapp in our stage farm has just died and throws up the magical
"Error" screen on any page I try to load.

Found the following in the ULS logs. Any ideas are most welcome.

Unhandled exception caught during execution of
Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.PageBase::ErrorHandler(). Exception information:
Exception information: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: serverContext     at
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileManager..ctor(ServerContext
serverContext, Boolean IgnoreUserPrivacy, Boolean backwardCompatible)     at
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileManager..ctor(ServerContext
serverContext, Boolean IgnoreUserPrivacy)     at
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.ProfileLoader.EnsureUserProfile()     at
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.ProfileLoader.GetUserProfile()     at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls.OWAPartBase.OnInit(EventArgs e)     at
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)     at
System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index)     at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts.WebPartManager.WebPartManagerControlCollection.AddWebPartHelper(WebPart
 webPart)     at System.Web.UI

Kind regards,

Paul Noone

Online Developer/Administrator
Information Communication and Technology
Catholic Education Office, Sydney
p: (02) 9568 8461
f: (02) 9568 8483
e: paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au<mailto:paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au>