From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Jeremy Thake
Sent: Tuesday, 7 December 2010 3:51 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: NothingButSharePoint.com

Just a little plug for a new SharePoint community site to amalgamate
SharePointDevWiki.com, EndUserSharePoint.com and SharePointJoel.com built on
SharePoint 2010 that we released last night.

Please check it out and let me know what you think:

http://www.nothingbutsharepoint.com

There is an article I wrote on what we've done so far in building this.

https://www.nothingbutsharepoint.com/sites/devwiki/articles/Pages/How-we-did
-The-Beginning.aspx

Cheers,

Jeremy Thake

National SharePoint Solution Architect at CSG Australia

m: +61 400 767 022 - b: wss.made4the.net - t: @jthake - GMT + 8

Co-Founder of NothingButSharePoint.com

size image

<<image001.jpg>>