Hi,

1.      I am not able to get past this step.

Configure the Team Foundation Server 2010 connection to SharePoint 2010
http://geekswithblogs.net/hinshelm/archive/2010/05/03/integrate-sharepoint-2010-with-team-foundation-server-2010.aspx

The error message is displayed:

TF255329: The following site could not be accessed: http://dbsptfs/. The server
that you specified did not return the expected response. Either you have not
installed the Team Foundation Server Extensions for SharePoint Products on this
server, or a firewall is blocking access to the specified site or the
SharePoint Central Administration site. For more information, see the Microsoft
Web site (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=161206 ).
TF255329: The following site could not be
accessed<http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/tfsadmin/thread/1fdc7a83-49df-4767-a779-d71b5b4c6a0c?outputAs=rss>
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/tfsadmin/thread/1fdc7a83-49df-4767-a779-d71b5b4c6a0c

2.      I am a newbie at Sharepoint and TFS. Am I missing any steps? Would you
be able to specify the steps or refer me to relevant resources? I need a
step-by-step approach/instructions how the implementation/integration of
Sharepoint 2010 and TFS 2010.
Thank you,
SiewPing

[cid:image002.png@01CBDD8B.E2F28B90]