Hi

I am currently trying to deploy two seperate sites on seperate app pools, both
using port 80.
When I add the host header, and add the url to the hosts file, I get a HTTP
401.1 error "You are not authorized to view this page".

I first create the 1st web app and site, no problems, but when I create the 2nd
web app and site, I get the 401, and if I add a Alternate Access mapping to the
first site, I also get a 401.

Any ideas how to fix this?

/marko

MORETON BAY REGIONAL COUNCIL (MBRC) PRIVILEGED PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL - The
information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and
may attract legal privilege. It is only intended for the named recipient/s. If
you are not a named recipient any use of this information including copying,
distribution and publication is prohibited. Confidentiality and legal privilege
are not waived or lost as a result of mistaken or erroneous delivery. If you
are not a named recipient, please delete all copies immediately and contact the
sender to advise of the error.

It is recommended that you scan this email and any attachment before opening.
MBRC does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising
directly or indirectly from opening this email, opening any attachments or any
communication errors.

The views expressed in this email and any attachments are the personal views of
the sender unless otherwise stated.