Great. I'll be looking forward to that then. :\

Isn't that the whole point of having to develop on the server and adding
reference to the installed DLLs??

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Turner
Sent: Wednesday, 1 June 2011 7:48 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: VS2008 - Unrecognized tag prefix

No.... but it is a bit better in VS2010.

Regards,

Paul Turner
MCT, MCPD: Enterprise, MCSD, MCDBA, MCTS, MSF, Microsoft vTSP
Consultant

M: 0412 748 168
A: 66 Henley Beach Road, Mile End SA 5031
E: paul.tur...@dws.com.au<mailto:paul.tur...@dws.com.au>  W:
www.dws.com.au<http://www.dws.com.au/>
[cid:image001.png@01CC2101.5EBEFAC0]
        [cid:image002.jpg@01CC2101.5EBEFAC0]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only for
the use of the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient you have received this email in error and are requested to delete it
immediately. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be that
of DWS Pty Ltd.