Hi all,
I've been working on a Solution that deploys a custom site definition for a
SharePoint 2010 instance and have a question that I was hoping my fellow
OzMossians might be able to help with.

As part of my site defition I'm using feature stapling to ensure that
certain features are enabled. One of these is the Wiki Page Home Page
feature which as you know already contains some default content on the home
page. What I would like to do is for this type of custom site have the home
page contain some default content that is more appropriate to the target
audience of this type of site. I still need to retain the default content of
the Wiki Page Home Page feature for situations where it is enabled on
unrelated site such as a Team site.

Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to approach this and change the
content body (as well as the Getting Started actions if possible)?  A
Feature receiver maybe or is there something simpler that I'm missing?
Thanks,

Kirk.