Thanks. Will give it a go. I'm sure it should be that simple.

Coding isn't the problem. Finding a detailed API on the other hand... :)

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Dan Sheedy
Sent: Tuesday, 7 June 2011 10:56 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Re: 2007 - currentPublishingSite

Wanted to caveat that with the fact I'm not a coder ;)
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Dan Sheedy
<sheedy...@gmail.com<mailto:sheedy...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hey Paul.

I think you can test the current web title with;

if (SPContext.Current.Web.ToString() == "News")
{

}
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Paul Noone
<paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au<mailto:paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au>>
wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to check if the current site's Title (or Name) equals "News" but
appear to be having some syntax issues. :)

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

if (currentPublishingSite.Title.Equals("News"))

Kind regards,

Paul Noone

Online Developer/SharePoint Administrator
Infrastructure Team, ICT
Catholic Education Office, Sydney
p: (02) 9568 8461
f: (02) 9568 8483