Hi,

Anyone know why TMG is blocking connections after a period of time. If I reboot
the TMG service all works correctly from my external ip address for a period,
after some time the site no longer responds for that IP address. Looking at the
logs in TMG for this IP address returns the following error:

Closed Connection
Log type: Firewall service Status: A connection was abortively closed after one
of the peers sent an RST packet. Source: External (207.46.199.194:15797)
Destination: Local Host (10.0.0.23:80) Protocol: HTTP
*         Number of bytes sent: 60 Number of bytes received: 216
*         Processing time: 22000ms Original Client IP: 207.46.199.194

If anyone could shed some light on this issue it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Trent