Hi all,

I'm just ramping up on what's changed and would like to compare to 2007.
Unfortunately I can no longer find any online references to the full 2007
schemas for solutions and features. :(

Specifically I wanted to determine whether the following highlighted parameters
for Solution are new to 2010. I'm confused by the DeploymentServerType
parameter and wondering what value you'd use for a combined APP/WFE server.

<Solution
Description = "Text"
DeploymentServerType = "ApplicationServer" | "WebFrontEnd"
ResetWebServer = "TRUE" | "FALSE"
ResetWebServerModeOnUpgrade = "Recycle" | "StartStop"
SharePointProductVersion = "Text"
SolutionId = "Text"
Title = "Text" >
<ActivationDependencies />
<ApplicationResourceFiles />
<Assemblies />
<CodeAccessSecurity />
<DwpFiles />
<FeatureManifests />
<Resources />
<SiteDefinitionManifests />
<RootFiles />
<TemplateFiles />
</Solution>

Kind regards,

Paul Noone

Online Developer/SharePoint Administrator
Infrastructure Team, ICT
Catholic Education Office, Sydney
p: (02) 9568 8461
f: (02) 9568 8483