Buy Brett Lonsdale's book on the BDC - it's the definitive guide. If you
were in Perth I'd give you one as I have a spare :-)

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Marko Salonen
Sent: Monday, 8 August 2011 1:16 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Off topic: BDC connecting to asset management system

Hi

I am just wondering if anyone has ever worked on connecting MOSS 2007 to an
asset management system like Hansen 8?

I haven't worked with a BDC before so a lot to learn!

Cheers!

Marko

MORETON BAY REGIONAL COUNCIL (MBRC) PRIVILEGED PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL -
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and may attract legal privilege. It is only intended for the named
recipient/s. If you are not a named recipient any use of this information
including copying, distribution and publication is prohibited.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost as a result of
mistaken or erroneous delivery. If you are not a named recipient, please
delete all copies immediately and contact the sender to advise of the error.

It is recommended that you scan this email and any attachment before
opening. MBRC does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or
damage arising directly or indirectly from opening this email, opening any
attachments or any communication errors.

The views expressed in this email and any attachments are the personal views
of the sender unless otherwise stated.