From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Nigel Hertz
Sent: Thursday, 22 September 2011 9:06 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: People search - wildcards (SPS2010)

Hi all

In SharePoint 2010, you can search for people using wildcards if you put an
asterisk at the end of the string.

Does anyone know of a way to have the people search use wildcards as default,
without actually typing in an asterisk? That is how our  current solution in
MOSS works, and we'd prefer not having to re-train everyone to type asterisks.

[cid:image001.png@01CC7910.385BCE00]

Kind Regards,
Nigel Hertz

SharePoint Administrator & Developer, Information Technology
Stockland, Level 25, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
T: +61 2 9035 2617  M: +61 4 0103 4605
F: +61 2 8988 2617   E:
nigel.he...@stockland.com.au<mailto:nigel.he...@stockland.com.au>
www.stockland.com.au<http://www.stockland.com.au>
Before printing this email, please consider the environment.

Stockland Notice: If this communication has been sent to you by mistake, please
delete and notify us.  If it has been sent to you by mistake, legal privilege
is not waived or lost and you are not entitled to use it in any way. Stockland
and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor e-mail communication through
its networks.

<<inline: image001.png>>