Hi all,
I'm receiving the following error when trying to add a list view web part.
Unable to find anything useful online.
Failed to add webpart lvwpguid:{guid};ListName.
Exception Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartPageUserException: List View
Web Part could not be added, list may be hidden.     at
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.AddWebPartToStore(WebPart
webPart, Int32 viewId, String viewGuid)     at
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.AddWebPartInternal(SPSupersetWebPart
 superset, Boolean throwIfLocked)     at
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.AddWebPartInternal(SPSupersetWebPart
 superset)     at
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartQuickAdd.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String
 eventArgument)
It's a custom list template based on Document Library - and it's not hidden.
The list itself has no problems and I can add a LVWP to default.aspx via
SharePoint Designer.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Paul Noone