From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Uzma Naz
Sent: September-28-11 6:32 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: Dev Server Slow Down after Windows Update!

I was working on my SP 2010 dev server nicely to upgrade our internal systems
when I noticed an extreme slowdown. I thought it was a broken workflow and
after many days and hours of troubleshooting, it looks liek someone ran Windows
Update and well the Sept security update for SharePoint 2010 was installed.
Since then, all page requests take forever to load.

my current build is  14.0.4763.1000, I've tried re-running the config wizard
with no joy.. what are my options? Upgrade to Sp1 and install the latest CU and
hope for the best or get a restored version of the VM that should be backed up?

Thanks!!!