Hi Matt,
A bit of background. I'm attempting to deploy a DataFormWebPart for LightBox
rendering of a specified Image library. The CSS and the script refs are
specific to the rendering and functionality of the gallery and have no impact
on anything else. There's also a dependency on my jQuery feature to avoid
conflicts.
The web part takes the List Name as a parameter for the datasource and the XML
transformation is handled by pre-setting the XSL link value.
[cid:image003.png@01CC8809.9B4D0120]
Now, if only I could get past these errors. :( Think I've bitten off more than
I can chew.
Does anyone know a good resource for deploying DFWPs??
SPDataSourceView.ExecuteSelect() - selectArguments: IsEmpty=True,
MaximumRows=0, RetrieveTotalRowCount=False, SortExpression=, StartRowIndex=0,
TotalRowCount=-1
SPDataSourceView.ExecuteSelect() - formattedQuery =
Unknown SPRequest error occurred. More information: 0x80070002
Error while executing web part: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be
null. Parameter name: s
     at System.IO.StringReader..ctor(String s)
     at
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.DataFormWebPart.GetXslCompiledTransform()
     at
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.DataFormWebPart.PrepareAndPerformTransform()
Regards,

Paul

--
Online Developer/SharePoint Administrator,
ICT Infrastructure Team