Is anyone else calling PowerShell from the Post-deployment Command Line?

I’ve performed the following steps but am receiving an error that only gets one
slightly related hit on Google.

Can someone take a look and tell me if there’s anything obviously wrong?

Post-deployment command:

%windir%\sysnative\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell -file
“$(ProjectDir)PScripts\Upgrade.ps1″ -configuration “$(ConfigurationName)” -url
“$(SharePointSiteUrl)” -filepath “$(TargetDir)$(TargetName).wsp” -name
"$(TargetName).wsp"

Upgrade.ps1:

# Add our Post-Deployment command parameters
Param($configuration, $url, $name, $filepath)

# Check if SharePoint snapin is present and add it otherwise
$snapin = get-pssnapin | where { $_.Name -eq “Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell” }

if($snapin -eq $null)  {
       Add-PSSnapin Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell;
       Write-Host "Adding SharePoint Snapin" -ForegroundColor yellow;
}
#Global deployment to GAC
Write-Host "Updating" $name -ForegroundColor yellow;
Update-SPSolution -Identity $name -LiteralPath $fileptah -GACDeployment