Hey All,

An easy one Im sure, but I havent been able to come up with the right google
search string to fine the answer myself....

I am writing a script that parses an XML file and creates web app, site coll,
content db etc. based on the xml. All works ok, except when people put spaces
into names (like web app name or app pool name, etc. - damn users!). So what
ends up in my script is something like:

New-SPWebApplication -Name $webApp.Name -HostHeader ..... etc.

I need some way of delimiting the variable $webApp.Name but still resolving it
to its value (not its type, which is what happens when you simply put: -Name
"$webApp.Name" in the command). Really frustrating as I know I have already
figured this out before, but cant find the script I had it in, so am not sure
what I did for it (grrr)

Thanks

Nigel