From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Dylan Tusler
Sent: Monday, 30 April 2012 3:07 PM
To: 'ozMOSS'
Subject: Mystery 400s

I'm experimenting with a MySite subsite (it's a social meeting site, since you
asked) in Sharepoint 2010.

I keep getting sporadic 400 errors, usually associated with popup screens. If
you post a discussion board item, for instance, and click OK, error 400. Update
a web part settings, error 400. Edit user permissions on the site, click OK,
error 400.

If I close my browser and reopen it, they seem to abate for a bit, but they
always come back.

Any idea what's going on? Is this some kind of Kerberos thing? I'm really
looking for a way to start troubleshooting this, so any ideas welcome.

Cheers,

Dylan Tusler
Team Lead Data, Development & Integration
ICTS Branch
Sunshine Coast Regional Council
P 07 5420 8002
dylan.tus...@sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au<mailto:dylan.tus...@sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au>
A Locked Bag 72, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre QLD 4560
W www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au<http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/>

Please consider the sanity of others before replying to replies to replies to
this email. Sometimes it just makes more sense to pick up the phone.

[Sunshine Coast Council]<http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/>

[Sunshine Coast Council is on
Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/SunshineCoastCouncil>__ __
To find out more about the Sunshine Coast Council, visit your local office at
Caloundra, Maroochydore, Nambour or Tewantin or visit us online at
www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au.<http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/> If
correspondence includes personal information, please refer to Council's Privacy
Policy<http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/sitePage.cfm?code=disclaimer>

This email and any attachments are confidential and only for the use of the
addressee. If you have received this email in error you are requested to notify
the sender by return email or contact council on 07 5475 7272, and are
prohibited from forwarding, printing, copying or using it in anyway, in whole
or part. Please note that some council staff utilise Blackberry devices, which
results in information being transmitted overseas prior to delivery of any
communication to the device. In sending an email to Council you are agreeing
that the content of your email may be transmitted overseas.
Any views expressed in this email are the author's, except where the email
makes it clear otherwise. The unauthorised publication of an email and any
attachments generated for the official functions of council is strictly
prohibited. Please note that council is subject to the Right to Information Act
2009 (Qld) and Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld).