Hi all,

I'm developing a list field manager which allows List Managers to apply
certain properties not available through the UI.

For obvious reasons, I would like to restrict the fields returned in my
collection to those which aren't highly volatile. :)

Unfortunately I can't find a common SPFieldType or property to cover all
cases. I'm currently removing Sealed and Computed only.

Does anyone have any suggestions that won't require dozens of explicit
exceptions? I'm toying with the idea of creating a list view and only
returning those fields.

Regards,

Paul Noone