w:  <http://www.lookoutsoftware.com.au/> lookoutsoftware.com.au

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Rinaldo De Paolis
Sent: Thursday, 22 November 2012 1:39 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone knows of a Newsletter Subscription
feature/component for SharePoint.

Either one that forms part of SharePoint or can integrate with SharePoint.

Essentially this feature would manage the membership and newsletter options
for the subscribers, allow email templates to be configured for Look and
Feel.

Cheers

Rinaldo

Rinaldo De Paolis