From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Ajay
Sent: December 5, 2012 3:39 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Re: Info Architecture -- Sub-sites

Thanks Ishai and Paul, many thanks for your help

Unfortunately 2013 is not a option in this case.

I will ask your advise on one design of area...

Menu structure is like

CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE -- (Landing page has many links; one of them is deep in
content[Sales & marketing])
*  Sales & Marketing(Sub-site) (This again has many links but link for Business
Sales team has more info underneath it)
o   Business Sales Team (Sub-site landing page has many links one of which is
Reports below)
*  Reports (This has links for 8 different report areas like CRM, Data,
Network,Management, Plant etc)
*         CRM Reports Subsite   (Landing page has links 15 reports related
pages, like how to run report and configure etc)

I am planning to make Customer Experience as Sub-site in the top site
collection, it will have links for pages and has subsite (Sales & marketing)
        Sales & Marketing (will be subsite and child site of Customer
Experience site above)
                    Business Sales Team is subsite (and child of Sales &
Marketing above) it will have various pages and child site called Reports
                           Reports Subsite will have 8 child sites for each
report sites (Example its child sites will be CRM Reports which will have 15
different pages telling about CRM reports, Network reports sub-site which will
have whatever pages they have for network reports

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Ishai Sagi