From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Ajay
Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013 5:56 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Sp 2010 - Kerberos

Hi Guys,

I have to set up Kerberos for BI stuff like Excel Services, Performance Point,
SSRS and Analysis services

I have downloaded the 246 page guide from Microsoft.. which looks good.

I have one quick question... do we need to enable Kerberos for Sql Server also?

like the following
SetSPN -S MSSQLSVC/MySQLCluster.vmlab.local:1433 vmlab\svcSQL

I think as Sql Server is not delegating credentials than it does not need to be
Kerberos enabled or does it need to be.

Cheers
Ajay