Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:25:30 +1000
Subject: List View Threshold weirdness
From: web.ad...@syd.catholic.edu.au
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com

Hi all,
I've created a list which exceeds the list view threshold of 5000. I then
created a grouped view. This view displays without problem in 3 different
browsers (FF, Chrome, IE) on two different machines (logged in as site admin in
all cases).

However on one box (the SharePoint app server), all browsers are displaying the
"This view cannot be displayed because it exceeds the list view threshold..."
error.

Any idea how or why this would occur??
Regards,

Paul