Thanks for the update, I’ll have to check that.

Wes

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Nigel Witherdin
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:54 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Re: Managed Metadata Fields

Yeah I do the same thing and hook the mm field up to the termset through code,
however if your field declaration includes the WebId or SiteId attributes, or
the properties shown in my first post, then the field will appear to correctly
hook up to the termset, but won't behave correctly.

Instead what will happen is the correct value will be written to he hidden note
field in the expected format of "guid | label", but the associated mm or multi
mm field won't be set correctly (it won't have a wssid value etc).

So i suggest either generate your field declaration by hand and leave this
stuff out, or edit the generated declaration and remove these attributes and
properties

Sent from my iPad

On 13/09/2013, at 1:46 AM, "Wes MacDonald"