Yeah, unfortunately the lists have a number of items under a different CT, so
if I use a form library I would need to convert the existing items over to the
new CT - not something I really want to bother with.

I guess I am going to be manually creating the infopath form for each
individual list *sigh* and then doing any future changes the same way *deeper
sigh*

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone