Hi Nigel,

I got few wired error with cmdlets. I  gave up and did with .exe.   Technically
I dont see any reason. but worked after using .exe.

Thats seems less pain.

Here is my code.

        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            OfficeDevPnP.Core.AuthenticationManager authMgr = new
OfficeDevPnP.Core.AuthenticationManager();
            string siteURL = "https://charterhall.sharepoint.com/masked";;
            string userName = "";
            Console.WriteLine("Please Enter password");
            string password = Console.ReadLine();

            Console.WriteLine("The Shed Site Build");
            Console.WriteLine("Please Enter reset for Reset the site");
            string input = Console.ReadLine();
            if(string.Equals(input.ToUpper(),"RESET"))
             {
                using (var ctx =
authMgr.GetSharePointOnlineAuthenticatedContextTenant(siteURL, userName,
password))
                {
                    ResetSite(ctx);
                }
             }

            string file = "ProvisioningTemplate.xml";

            string directory =
"C:\\Projects\\source\\SharePoihnt\\TheShed\\Charterhall.Shed\\ShedCTProvisioning\\Template";
            var provisioningProvider = new
XMLFileSystemTemplateProvider(directory, string.Empty);
            var provisioningTemplate = provisioningProvider.GetTemplate(file);

provisioningTemplate.Connector.Parameters[FileConnectorBase.CONNECTIONSTRING] =
directory;

            using (var ctx =
authMgr.GetSharePointOnlineAuthenticatedContextTenant(siteURL, userName,
password))
            {
                ctx.Load(ctx.Web);
                ctx.ExecuteQueryRetry();
                ctx.Web.ApplyProvisioningTemplate(provisioningTemplate);

                ctx.ExecuteQueryRetry();

                System.Console.WriteLine(ctx.Web.Title);
                System.Console.WriteLine("Site Column and Content Types are
created");

                SP_Helper.CreateList(ctx, "Property", "prp", "List of Sheds",
"0x0100928AB37347CC8B4EAEFCCB8A4F833501",Constants.viewFields.Property);

                ***Removed

                // media library
              ***Removed.
                System.Console.WriteLine("Lists and Library are created.");
                System.Console.WriteLine("Press any key to quit.");
            }

           // System.Console.ReadLine();
        }

Sutha.