Hey all,
I'm wanting to create a default style for a number of checkboxes that are
added to a custom control dynamically in code.

I'd like the style to go in the generic.xaml and have found some info on
applying styles to controls via TemplateBindings, but it doesn't look like I
can do that in code. (Must be the only thing you have to do in xaml and
can't do in code??)

I was thinking of opening up a .g.cs file to see how its doing it from the
xaml but can't find a way to intentionally open a .g.cs file. (Have opened
them when had errors in them)

anyone seen anything on this or done it?

thanks,
Stephen