Silly comment.  Of course not, as this would require tcp.

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:08:32 +0530  wrote
> Are duplex wcf services not available in silverlight?
>
>On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:59:33 +0530  wrote
>>Hi All,
>>I play around with "real time" updates to and from SL clients, and have
figured out a couple of possibilities with Silverlight.SocketsPolling over WCF
in SL2 or SL3 (HTTP)WCF net.tcp protocol in Silverlight 4 (Polling over TCP
Sockets)Anyone has some good or bad experience with them?
>>RegardingPerformanceEase of developmentSecurity (Firewalls are not a
problem)
>>My opinion so far:SocketsHarder to write than calling a WCF serviceBest
option regarding performancePolling over WCF (HTTP)Not a nice solution
regarding performanceWCF net.tcp protocol in Silverlight 4 (Polling over TCP
Sockets)Under the hood sockets, but I don't have to worry about socketsGood
performancePort restrictions to all of those I have seen...
serverhttp://petermcg.wordpress.com/2008/06/05/stock-list-demo-part-3/
4http://tomasz.janczuk.org/2009/11/wcf-nettcp-protocol-in-silverlight-4.html