Folks, I have this random problem where I xcopy deploy all of my app files
over to my Win2008 server box and the updated SL4 app doesn't appear, I get
the previous version.

I have spent hours over the previous months trying to figure this problem
out. I restart IIS, I even reboot, I delete the 'Temporary ASP.NET Files'
folders and I do a voodoo dance, but nothing will make the new app appear.
Sometimes after another wasted half hour of stuffing around it suddenly
comes good. But as is the new tradition of software development: I don't
know what went wrong and I don't know what goes right.

Anyone else suffered this and sorted it out?

Greg