Thanks guys. Those are the steps I was hoping to avoid. I performed them
this morning and sure enough, it is all working. It took over two hours. I
recommend not using the new bulk work item update from the Web Access. It
was horrendously slow. I had to cancel it and use Excel. I started with
Excel first, but it can't populate long Steps to Reproduce, so I modified
the work item type to perform a copy, and just updated the history of all
the Bugs.

I must say though, what is the point of the bugfieldmapping if it is
hard-coded? It is quite disappointing the apparent disregard for existing
installs. Now on to update all our reports against the new cube :S

Regards

Matthew Rowan