--- Begin Message ---
Hi Jason,

Trying to build XML::Xerces, and downloaded the 2.5.0 archive from
xml.apache.org. The only build of Xerces-C (listed as a requirement) is
2.6.0, so the Perl module fails.

Any advice on where I can get Xerces-C 2.5.0 so I can compile the
XML::Xerces library, or do you have a 2.6.0 version of the Perl code?

Perhaps I should ask this as well: will Xerces allow me to validate a
pre-built XML feed if I have an XSD file from the client to whom I'd be
sending my XML feed?

Ian Douglas