Thanks Michel, thanks Adam!
I just bought it. Can hardly wait to have  time for reading it!

george
--
*George Pór*
Faculty, Meridian University

Strategic learning partner to visionary leaders and changemakers
in business, government, and civil society

Founder and Teal Mentor of the Enlivening Edge
<https://www.enliveningedge.org/> media hub
for amplifying the evolution of organizations and social systems

Website: https://community-intelligence.com/about/team/george-por/
Medium:   https://medium.com/@technoshaman
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryAgent/
LinkedIn:  linkedin.com/in/georgepor <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/georgepor>