Wow, very interesting.  I can see the value of downloading in parallel from
multiple mirrors (though I'm surprised that enough content is "accidentally
mirrored" on multiple webservers to make this feature valuable in the
general case).

As for the Xunlei P2P technology, any idea how it works?

-david