Stephen Adkins writes:
> As always, all feedback is welcomed.

Firstly, I think you're doing a great job trying to lead this effort.
It takes a tremendous amount of willpower to deal with curmudgeons
like be.  :-)

Secondly, now that I think I understand your motives better, I wonder
if there is a need for P5EE.  There are many fine toolkits out there,
which are being used for enterprise applications.  Perhaps the best
thing we can do is to encourage people to publish their uses of
mod_perl and the lessons they have learned.  This is the primary
reason we released bOP as open source.  We don't have high
expectations that people will use it.  Hopefully, they'll take a look
and learn from it.  And, if we're lucky, give us feedback on how to
improve it.

Thirdly, I am committed to bOP, because we are using it in many
places.  I have little motivation to 1) switch frameworks, 2) improve
other frameworks which I'm not using, or 3) play with other frameworks
(mostly because I am too busy with work).

Again, thank you very much Stephen for your tremendous work and great
attempts at getting consensus.

Cheers,
Rob