Gunther Birznieks wrote:
> But from a programming API perspective, I am not sure that the Cache
> modules that exist are so different from the Apache::Session module in
> terms of how they are coded except maybe that the handle to the cache
> data and the Apache::Session id is generated conceivably in a different
> way.

But that's because Apache::Session is not a session module (or an Apache
module).  It's just a storage module.  To get a session module, you have
to glue it to something like Apache::AuthTicket.  I seem to recall your
Extropia stuff having something that's more like a real session module
in it.

- Perrin