These are very interesting. I wonder how "telling" it is that these
"enterprise" solutions are actually enterprise only in the sense that they
are IDEs that make things very easy for the developer not having to know VI
or EMACS with maybe a little bit of extra server side components thrown in.

At 09:42 PM 8/1/2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>I don't know/follow php dev, but I've just noticed a few pointers at
>http://prefnews.ru/ regarding php4ee, which some of you may find
>interesting (inspiring?) (I haven't read any of them).
>
>Maguma PHP4EE Studio Light
>http://www.webkreator.com/php/tools/maguma-php4ee-studio-light.html
>
>NuSphere PHPEd
>The PHP Development Environment for the Enterprise Developer
>http://www.nusphere.com/products/index.htm
>
>SRM
>PHP goes to the enterprise level
>http://www.vl-srm.net/

>Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker
>http://stason.org/     mod_perl Guide ---> http://perl.apache.org
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com
>http://modperlbook.org http://apache.org   http://ticketmaster.com

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Open Web Technology Company
http://www.eXtropia.com/
Office: (65) 64791172 Mobile: (65) 96218290