Adam Turoff writes:
> From that page, I don't see any concrete details on what features
> are found in an "enterprise system", which of those features are
> lacking in Perl today (if any), and why this lack of features needs
> to be addressed with P5EE.

In J2EE, they have tried hard to provide:

    1) consistent naming and calling conventions
    2) extensibility through appropriate inheritance and callbacks
    3) address enterprise class problems like logging, messaging,
       and configuration

CPAN does not address these issues, which makes CPAN hard to use
for enterprise class systems.  That's why we need P5EE.  CPAN works,
but you have to make it work for you.  It isn't a turnkey enterprise
class collection of APIs.

Rob