Hi,

Yes.
The project is in transition.

The site used to be focused on multiple candidates (of which I offered
the only one) for a single P5EE code base.

The site is now transitioning to a more pluralistic approach, where there
can be many P5EE Variants.  Each of these variants should address the
Problems of Enterprise Systems and facilitate the development of systems
with the Attributes of an Enterprise System.

   http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/definitions.html

Each of these variants can be just as fully a Perl 5 Enterprise Environment
as long as it has the three critical components: code, documentation,
and a community (one or more) of developers on the P5EE mailing list willing
to support the use of and development of the architecture.

As a result of this transition in focus, there is also a transition in the
code base I was developing, its location on the web, and the documentation
you were seeking.

The style guide you were looking for is here.

http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/software/htdocs/P5EEx/Blue/perlstyle.ht
ml

You can find the POD in the CVS repository here.

   http://cvs.perl.org/cvsweb/p5ee/P5EEx/Blue/P5EEx/Blue/perlstyle.pod

Stephen