Let me refine this one:

> 5.  Perl Artistic License.

My wish is a license that allows both propriety and open products (e.g.
the framework license doesn't compel disclosure of source code or
dictate licensing terms).  Since I'm wishing for a Perl framework, the
Perl license came to mind first.  Other licenses may do.

A couple of people have asked me to clarify:

> 14. Information architecture hooks.

I guess what I'm wishing for is support for the stuff described in the
Information Architecture book
(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/infotecture2/).  It's been a while since
I read it, but the ideas that come to mind include content tagging and
controlled vocabularies, and the ability to organize the same content
into one or more navigation systems.

Let me add one:

21. If it's a commercial product, the license and revenue model needs to
be such that people can use the framework and applications built with it
without being required to pay fees or disclose anything.  Any
restrictions must be minimal (e.g. display a copyright notice and
disclaimer).  However, the availability of paid products and services is
desirable, for those who can afford it (books, training, development,
support, etc.).

Any more comments/ experiences for WebGUI?

David