Hi all,

in my explorations into the world of POE I ran into this: http://search.cpan.org/~kaare/Business-Bof-0.01

It's an application server type of app that you can call using SOAP clients.

Found something else here: http://pied.nu/Perl/JAAS

I think this could be interesting as an application server type of thing.

Anyone care to share experience with these? Or similar POE-based solutions?

I hope to find some time to put our request-processing apache-based "app server" (most of the "web" stuff hasn't been compiled in httpd) code into a POE server, to see how it performs and how the additional stuff adds value to that picture.

Cheers,

Bas.

ps. I still have difficulties with POE's concepts and naming, hope to get that down soon.