Good day!

Quick email to tell you we were interviewed on FLOSS Weekly yesterday
and that the audio and video downloadable versions are already available.

Grab it here while it's hot: http://twit.tv/floss155

You'll have a unique opportunity to hear our French Canadian English
accents. :)

Cheers!
p.s.: FLOSS Weekly is a podcast covering Free Libre and Open Source
software projects.
--
Olivier Bilodeau
obilod...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 *115  ::  www.inverse.ca