Hello Ludovic,

the authentication mode on the computer (windows, wired autoconfig) is set to "computer authentication" or do you refer to a setting within packetfence? The PF authentication Source uses servicePricipalName as Username Attribute, is there any other setting to come into play? Wouldn't packetfence know from the prefix /host (or hostname$) to interpret the name as machine-name? Would there be any helpful information in the debug logs.

Thank you,

   Jochen