Dear Fabrice,

Thanks for the info. In this case, I don't think its a visualization issue
but rather something missing in the datasource itself. As mentioned,
zooming in/out changes nothing in the data accessible. Even for the chart
"NEW REGISTERED DEVICES DURING THE PAST MONTH" it is only showing the last
hour of the data.

I ended up changing /usr/local/pf/var/conf/monitoring/netdata.conf and
setting "history = 86400" on the [global] section so that at least we keep
1 day worth of stats. The default value was 3776 or something similar
(barely over an hour) so netdata was basically dropping any stats beyond
the first hour and a few minutes.

(this might increase the memory usage, so I'll keep an eye out for it)

best regards,