Hi Leonardo,

TPLink is not one of the supported vendors for wifi. Not sure what you're
trying to achieve. Would PF just be a radius server for authentication? Im
not 100% sure you can use it that way, as you'd still have to configure the
"switch" to be a particular model / brand / vendor

You can find the supported models here:
https://www.packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Network_Devices_Configuration_Guide.html

For example, you won't be able to use it to do any sort of authentication
against google in this way. You'd need google's LDAP authentication as well
as PAP for the password to be sent in cleartext to the LDAP server.
Google's web auth will not work at all as PF is not seeing the password in
any part of the exchange.

Best regards