I was having similar issues on a fresh install of packetfence 13.1 on
rocky linux using the RPMs.

I had trouble creating the isolation and registration sub-interfaces
(vlans), with the config not sticking on the configurator..  as such,
the haproxy-portal config was not having the correct interface
settings / the redirect.lua script seems to have been missing options.
Im still troubleshooting.. but its very weird.